Happy November!
While I am excited to be getting through the months I really wish time would slow down! Yikes!
Winter 2015 is quickly approaching and I am in no way prepared. I am simply not a winter chick neither is my hair -_-
I will be protective styling as usual. Not many puffs will be worn because I don't want breakage. But while the weather is still holding up I will flood this post with pics from an epic twist-out style that I nailed! This puff with bangs combo was a hit and will be a go-to style later in my journey.
Prep: Two-Strand Twist with Bangs
Initial Take Down
Caption says it all...
Shrinkage
Moving on...
Yesterday marked the start of the ItWorks Hair, Skin, and Nail Vitamins 90 Day Challenge.
I didn't have any problems taking the vitamins. I decided to only document the front of my hair for this challenge because it's easier to take an accurate picture for posting purposes without a lot of clutter doing multiple angles.
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates! YouTube Channel and follow me on my hair journey Instagram page @aneerich_hj
Thanks for reading!
AR

Congrats girl! That twist out was EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKLP @ www.savingourstrands.com
Thank you! 6-months went fast! :)
Delete