I am SO excited for this post because I shocked myself during my last length check.
I am a little over 4 months natural as of September 3rd. In this short amount of time I have seen my hair do some rather extraordinary things in terms of growth. When I first big chopped I could barely do two-strand twists without them unraveling and now I am knocking out twist-outs left and right.
I can style my hair much better now because it's getting long enough to the point that it doesn't look crazy :)
Pics...
So as you can see from previous posts my hair is doing great. But if you still don't see it how about side-by-side comparisons? :) This growth spurt spans from the beginning of August until a few days ago.
What's Next...
For the next 3 months I am going to participate in the Hairlista Castor Oil Challenge Part 10. I will be in the Extreme Group where I will be applying my castor oil mix every other day with a scalp massage. I am using the Home Health 100% Castor Oil mixed with Vitamin E oil. I purchased a 32oz bottle because it was cheaper than purchasing an 8oz bottle.
The Challenge is run from September 19th- December 19th.
I hope you all will join in! The link is above for more information.
Thanks for reading!
AR
Beautiful growth! You look stunning with your curls!
ReplyDeleteKLP @ www.savingourstrands.com
Thank you KLP!
Delete