Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Inversion Method Results..

Hello All!

So I did the inversion method this past week and I was able to see 1/2"- 3/4" of an inch of growth in some areas. I am pleased with these results and can't wait to do it again in July.

The only downside to doing the Inversion Method in box braids was the itchy scalp.

I used my Scalp Relief Recipe to help with the itchiness but I noticed when I left my hair pinned up in a bun it didn't itch as bad. (Strange…)

Overall I think I got good growth!

Now I need to increase the amount of moisture because my roots feel dry. I will probably deep condition my hair my hair this weekend. If I figure out a good way to accomplish this I will write a post about it.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment