HEY GUYS!
Unfortunately I had some problems trying to upload the video I did with all my changes and updates so I am having to make a post with the information. I would post all of them here but that would be overwhelming to read. So I will make individual ones so people can read the ones that interest them without having to read a book. Here's what you can look forward to:
- Current Length
- Liquid Gold Sulfur Based Growth Oil
- Blowing Out Roots
- My Almost Setback (Moisture Overload & Breakage)
- Whipped Shea Butter
- Current Regimen
This is a blog which will contain ALL of the many things I am doing to care for my hair, skin, and nails. I will also throw in occasional fun facts or ideas that may be useful or simply interesting to others. Questions, comments, or concerns are greatly appreciated and I will do my best to provide accurate information! Thanks for viewing!
Labels
length retention
(41)
regimen
(37)
protective styles
(34)
stretching
(33)
low manipulation
(26)
products
(24)
challenge
(22)
deep condition
(22)
wash
(22)
growth aides
(21)
product review
(21)
length check
(19)
new growth
(19)
hair journey
(17)
moisturizer
(17)
hair care
(16)
texlaxing
(13)
box braids
(11)
co-wash
(11)
protein treatment
(11)
Hairlista
(10)
big chop
(10)
tips
(10)
castor oil
(8)
JBCO
(7)
air dry
(7)
breakage
(7)
homemade products
(6)
transitioning
(6)
trims
(6)
vitamins
(6)
sew-in
(5)
Eden Body Works
(4)
HTGE
(4)
coconut oil
(4)
gro autoil
(4)
natural
(4)
setback
(4)
shedding
(4)
EVOO
(3)
blowing out roots
(3)
heat
(3)
inversion method
(3)
split ender
(3)
steamer
(3)
water
(3)
baggy method
(2)
biotin
(2)
diet
(2)
tresemme
(2)
BSL
(1)
Color
(1)
KISS
(1)
LG
(1)
MBL
(1)
Mineral Rich
(1)
blogs
(1)
clip in extensions
(1)
forums
(1)
green magic
(1)
greenhouse effect
(1)
moisture overload
(1)
nature's bounty HSN
(1)
nioxin
(1)
rinse
(1)
semi-permanent
(1)
styles
(1)
summer
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment