I am not sure if any of you have heard of the split ender or have even tried it but I just ordered mine today and paid a total of $84.92. This included the Split Ender Maxi Kit and the 2 1/2 extended warranty and shipping and handling. I saw great reviews from ladies on hair journey's and I thought I would give it a try. I currently trim my ends using shears but I don't feel like I'm getting a good trim and I refuse to step back into a salon for a trim after I would leave with a haircut.
So when I receive it in the mail I will right an initial review of the product.
This is a blog which will contain ALL of the many things I am doing to care for my hair, skin, and nails. I will also throw in occasional fun facts or ideas that may be useful or simply interesting to others. Questions, comments, or concerns are greatly appreciated and I will do my best to provide accurate information! Thanks for viewing!
Labels
length retention
(41)
regimen
(37)
protective styles
(34)
stretching
(33)
low manipulation
(26)
products
(24)
challenge
(22)
deep condition
(22)
wash
(22)
growth aides
(21)
product review
(21)
length check
(19)
new growth
(19)
hair journey
(17)
moisturizer
(17)
hair care
(16)
texlaxing
(13)
box braids
(11)
co-wash
(11)
protein treatment
(11)
Hairlista
(10)
big chop
(10)
tips
(10)
castor oil
(8)
JBCO
(7)
air dry
(7)
breakage
(7)
homemade products
(6)
transitioning
(6)
trims
(6)
vitamins
(6)
sew-in
(5)
Eden Body Works
(4)
HTGE
(4)
coconut oil
(4)
gro autoil
(4)
natural
(4)
setback
(4)
shedding
(4)
EVOO
(3)
blowing out roots
(3)
heat
(3)
inversion method
(3)
split ender
(3)
steamer
(3)
water
(3)
baggy method
(2)
biotin
(2)
diet
(2)
tresemme
(2)
BSL
(1)
Color
(1)
KISS
(1)
LG
(1)
MBL
(1)
Mineral Rich
(1)
blogs
(1)
clip in extensions
(1)
forums
(1)
green magic
(1)
greenhouse effect
(1)
moisture overload
(1)
nature's bounty HSN
(1)
nioxin
(1)
rinse
(1)
semi-permanent
(1)
styles
(1)
summer
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment